Monument Hill Dawn Service
• Commences at 5.30am
• A free shuttle bus service will operate for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service at Monument Hill, departing SS&A Club carpark from 5.00am. Bookings essential, to the Events Team – bookings close on Thursday 21 April.
• Carevan will be selling egg and bacon rolls at QEII Square from 6.15am
Service at Waugh Road Memorial
• Commences at 8.15am
ANZAC Day Parade (Dean Street)
• Commences at 9.00am at Macauley Street, proceeding down Dean Street and finishing in Elizabeth Street.
• Dean Street will be closed to all traffic from Young Street to Creek Street for the duration of the ANZAC Day march.
• All students participating in the parade will gather in Spencer Street, march the length of Dean Street and finish in Townsend Street.
• Parents can collect children in Townsend Street at the completion of the march.
Monument Hill Morning Service
• Commences at 10.00am
• Traffic on Memorial Drive will be one way only east to west from Gould Street including Gulson Street exit via Gulson Street to Padman Drive.
• No shuttle bus for this service
The Albury Visitor Information Centre will re-open at 1pm on ANZAC Day